Below are a few resources related to this epsiode. The issue the two women in our story faced is not something confined to ancient history. It is an issue that many people in the present face.
We may not have Pharoahs today, but we have many leaders who demand that we take part in the killing of babies. Our governments pay for it (with our taxes) and sometimes they require us to have an actual part in the process.
If you are put in that position, what will your decision be?
- The Story of the Two Women, Exodus 1
- Nurses Testify on Being Forced to do Abortions: “I Still Have Nightmares”
- Nazi Eugenics
- Planned Parenthood vs. Little Girls: Sex-Selective Abortion in America
- France Passes Crackdown on Pro-Life Websites: Posters who exert ‘moral pressure’ against abortion face 2 years jail, $30K fines
- What kind of society do you want to live in?
- Iceland eliminates people with Down syndrome